Tuesday, November 18, 2014

A lot happens when you turn 5!

Today is my blog's fifth birthday - my sincerest thanks to all of you who have supported my mini endevours over the past five years. Without your constant friendship and encouragement I very much doubt that I'd have made it this far! Big hugs all round!!

And I'm very pleased to be able to tell you today that Fairy Meadow Miniatures is now stocking selected pieces of my work. A huge thank you to Lorraine for having faith in me and partnering with me in this way.



Also, I've now set up a Page on Facebook so that I can engage more easily with the non-blogging miniature community as well as those bloggers who hang out there lots these days. 

A lot happens when you turn 5! 


15 comments:

Catherine said...

Happy Fifth Blog Birthday Norma! You make the mini world a better place.

Congratulations on your new business venture. :-))

Plushpussycat said...

Congratulations, Norma! Your work on Fairy Meadow Miniatures looks fantastic! Happy fifth, and here's to many, many more! xo Jennifer

elizabeth s said...

How Exciting Norma! Happy Blog Birthday to you and what a terrific way to celebrate it with the news that your Fantastic Mini Creations will be carried by another retailer. Very Impressive News and I am Delighted to hear of it!
Congratulations!!!! :D

Nono said...

Happy Fifth blog birthday, Norma! You make beautiful itams!!!

Melli said...

Congratulations! Hugs, Melli

jean-claude said...

Bon anniversaire et félicitations Norma.

Susan@minicrochetmad said...

Happy Fifth Birthday!!! That time has flown by. Congratulations and may there be many more birthdays to celebrate.

Mini Addictions said...

Congratulations, Norma! Your miniature items are extraordinary and I'm so happy for you!
Hugs,
Lisa

Cinderella Moments said...

Yeahhhh!! Happy blog anniversary! I've enjoyed your blog so much. Your projects are so well done and detailed. And you've had some pretty great tips over the years too. Thank you for taking the time to share your knowledge.
hugs♥,
Caroline

Clint Shaff said...

Maintaining a blog can be difficult for some people, particularly if they ran out of content to write about. But you managed to maintain it for five straight years. Congratulations! This is definitely a huge achievement for you. And now you’re making another achievement-to-be, as you have started on your new business venture. I hope everything will progress as planned!

Clint Shaff @ Franchise Match

Claudia said...

Happy Fifth Birthday, my friend!

xo
Claudia

Sarah said...

Happy 5th Birthday Make Mine Mini!! And congrats on the new business partnership :)

Fabiola said...

Happy birthday blog! I liked your fb page.

C said...

Congratulations on having your work taken by Fairy Meadow. Lovely to have such a positive endorsement of your work. Happy Birthday too!! Carol :)

miniacollection said...

Happy Anniversary to your blog! Congratualtions!
Geneviève